- If the penalty for committing a crime against a public official is
greater than normal, then the penalty for a judge or DA who commits
a crime should also be greater than normal. No double standards.
- Each judge and DA should have a picture of him/her on
a public web site, simply because the concerted effort by
judges and DAs to retain their anonymity
enables and facilitates aggressive behaviour.
- All judges and DAs should be required to clearly identify
themselves when asked to do so. They are after all,
public servants. They should not be trying to pretend
to be our masters.
Failure to identify themselves should have a substantial
penalty attached to it, such as one week of unpaid leave.
I would suggest that every judge and DA have business cards
to hand out.
- Judges and DAs should be routinely tested for drug/alcohol
usage (on a monthly basis).
- The court should keep a log of judges coming in and out
to do their alleged job as a judge. This log should be
online and publicly accessible.
- The public has a right to know how many complaints have
been filed against any judge and DA. Such a record of
complaints should be an online public record.
- Each year, each courthouse should publish a list
of complaints against any judge or DA, including date/time
and nature of the complaint and place this online for the
public to see.
- All computers and smart phones used by judges and DAs should
be checked monthly for pornography of any kind. Since judges
deal with people for child pornography, they can easily copy such
pornography for their own purposes. Judges and DAs are not
saints and they are
corrupted by power.
Perhaps we do have pedophophiles within their ranks.
- The finances of judges and DAs should be audited once a
year to determine if any sudden outside income has surfaced.
The income has to be legitimate and not stolen from a
drug bust or others arrests.
- Judges and DAs should not be able to exercise any
greater privacy rights than any other individual.
Being a member of the judiciary do not give you any extra rights.
- Judges and DAs are known, on occasion, to
encourage citizens to cooperate if they have nothing to
hide. No less should be expected of judges and DAs,
- Every judge, DA, court official and every single prison employee
at any level should be forced to endure solitarity confinement for
a month before being allowed to have their jobs.