Recomendations to improve the accountability of the Framingham
- Every court employee should have a large clearly readable
badge with their picture, their name and their employee number.
This removes some of their power of anonymity
that enables and facilitates aggressive behaviour.
- Each court official (all employees who work within
the court building: judges, DAs, court security, etc)
should have a picture of him/her on a public web site
along with their home addresses, email, telephone number
and religious preference simply because the
concerted effort by these court officials to retain their
anonymity enables and facilitates aggressive behaviour.
- All judges and DAs should be required to clearly identify
themselves when asked to do so. They are after all,
public servants. They should not be trying to pretend
to be our masters.
Failure to identify themselves should have a substantial
penalty attached to it, such as one week of unpaid leave.
I would suggest that every judge and DA have business cards
to hand out.
- All court employees, judges and DA should be routinely
tested for drug/alcohol usage (on a monthly basis).
- The financial records of court employees, judges and DA's
should be checked once a year for any abberations
indicating possible corruption in the War on Drugs.
- Every judge, in every jury trial should inform the jury of
. Every jury should be required to watch a
video on jury nullification
- The public should be able to view a camera pointed at the
judge's face during a bench/jury trial. Facial expressions
of judge's would tell us a lot about what they consider
justice. Perhaps, with luck, we can catch one masturbating
while listening to evidence.
- Every prospective judge and DA should be required to
spend one month in prison (including 5 days in solitary
confinement) so that they clearly and unambiguously
understand what they are doing in their roles.
Is it too much to ask those who make the product to
test drive what they are producing.
- All work/home computers and smart phones used by judges and
DAs should be checked monthly for pornography of any kind.
Since judges deal with people for
child pornography, they
can easily copy such pornography for their own purposes.
Judges and DAs are very easily
corrupted by power.
You can bet your bippy we have pedophiles within
- If the penalty for committing a crime against any
public official is greater than normal, then the penalty for
any court official (court security, DA, judge, etc) who
commits a crime should also be greater than normal.
No double standards.
- The public has a right to know how many complaints have
been filed against any court employee (judges, DAs and
court officers). Such a record of complaints
should be a online public record.
- The court should keep a log of judges coming in and out
to do their alleged job as a judge. This log should be
online and publicly accessible.
- Each year, each courthouse should publish a list
of complaints against any judge or DA, including date/time
and nature of the complaint and place this online for the
public to see.
- The finances of judges and DAs should be audited once a
year to determine if any sudden outside income has surfaced.
The income has to be legitimate and not stolen from a
drug bust or others arrests.
- Judges and DAs should not be able to exercise any
greater privacy rights than any other individual.
Being a member of the judiciary do not give you any
- Judges and DAs are known, on occasion, to
encourage citizens to cooperate if they have nothing to
hide. No less should be expected of judges and DAs,
- The output of court video cameras should be retained for
one month or longer if space permits. It should be
easy for a member of the public to acquire such video for
a specific time period.