- US Constitution, Article II, Section 2:3 states
The trial of all crimes.... shall be by jury.
- US Constitution, Amendment VI guarantees
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right
to a speedy and public trial by an impartial jury.... and to be
informed of the nature and cause of the accusation.
It does not state that the government will stay deeply enmeshed in
your daily life. DCF is a leech forever trying to suck more monies
- US Constitution Amendment IV guarantees (and this is biggie)
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses,
property and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures shall
not be violated and no warrants shall issue but upon probable cause,
supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the
place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized.
- US Constitution Amendment V guarantees
no person shall be held to answer for a.... crime unless
on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury.
- US Constitution Amendment V guarantees that parents not
be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeapordy of life
Continued intervention by DCF without seeing a judge is illegal.
- US Constitution Amendment V guarantees that no person
shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself.
- US Constitution Amendment VI guarantees us that we are to be
informed of the nature and cause of the accusations
- US Constitution Amendment VI guarantees us the right
to have the assistance of counsel
DCF doesn't understand the concept of counsel.
- US Constitution Amendment VI guarantees us we may
be confronted with the witnesses against us
- US Constitution Amendment VI guarantees us the right to have
compulsory process for obtaining witnesses
- US Constitution Amendment II guarantees us the right to
keep and bear arms
This will be final right we have to stop DCF.
- US Constitution Amendment VIII guarantees that
involuntary servitude. except as a punishment for a crime whereof the party
shall be duly convicted, shall not exist within the United States
How about when parents are forced to attend months of
abusive parent counselling classes under threat of losing their
children permanently to foster homes or institutions.
- US Constitution Amendment XIV states
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall bridge the
privileges and immunities of citizens of the United States, nor
shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property,
without due process of law; nor deny any person within its
jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
- The US Constitution is the supreme law of the land.
Article VI, section 2:
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall
be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which
shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall
be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall
be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any
State to the Contrary notwithstanding.